RBI Grade B General (First Phase) Examination 2022: Admission tickets have been published for 294 posts,
RBI Grade B General Examination 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released Grade B Admission For General (Phase-1) Written Examination. Although this online exam is scheduled to be held on May 28, 2022, candidates can download their tickets from May 13, 2022 to May 28, 2022.
Through this test, RBI wants to fill about 294 vacancies including Grade B (General) Officer, Grade B Officer – DEPR and Grade B Officer – DSIM. It may be referred to as prescribed by the Board, the minimum marks for each examination including the sum of the candidates must be secured.
Only those candidates who get minimum marks in each examination will be eligible for the second stage examination on the basis of overall marks.
Here’s how candidates can test their results for the first step test:
* Candidates can first log on to RBI’s official website rbi.org.in/opportunities.
* After logging in to the website, they can click on the RBI Grade B link on the home page.
* Now, candidates can click on the Admit Card link.
* You must now submit their certificate.
* Candidates can now click on submit button to check their admission.
* They cannot take print-out of admission for future use.
After the completion of the selection process and the announcement of the final results, the RBI will also display the test number list and cut-off by category on the official website.
The exam will have a single paper with 200 marks. It will have English language, logic, quantitative ability and general awareness. Candidates will get a total of 120 minutes to answer the paper, while a separate time will be allotted for each test. Candidates will have to get minimum marks in each examination to qualify for the second stage examination.
Leave a Reply